Thursday, January 30, 2014

Life is like a roller coaster ride

I have been really troubled, depressed and agonized lately. That explains the rants for the previous posts.. Haha, I look back and laugh at myself most of the time as I sound like an emogirl95. It isn't because things are changing for the better or whatsoever, which in fact they're becoming even more complicated than before. Though I don't feel good myself these days, especially today, I constantly remind myself that life is like a roller coaster ride. Maybe someone up there is putting me up for a test which I think that I'm failing really badly. There may be ups and downs just like how it would be sunny after it rains but I realized how much more I learn when life is at its worse. However, I still prefer my life to be smooth sailing of course!


From today's incident which I will not elaborate, I learnt that actually, you don't have to make everyone like you. Why try so hard when eventually there'd be this one black sheep who dislikes you for whatever you do? You may be the nicest person in the world, or good looking.. But there would be STILL be people who would disagree and people who don't like you no matter what you do. Why should you even try making people these like you when they're obviously not going to put any effort about changing their mindsets about you? Best thing to do? Ignore these people and focus on the people who love you for who you are instead.

Only if you're able to accept your flaws and laugh at your own mistakes, then people's words wouldn't matter anymore. Their words wouldn't be able to hurt you because you know your own imperfections and you don't need these people to pinpoint them for you to know. These people are usually the type who would try to make themselves better by preying on other's insecurities. I used to not like myself for many reasons and I was really affected when people would laugh at me about things I'm unhappy about myself. Though I admit, there are still things about myself that I dislike, I don't feel as affected anymore if these trolls laugh at me about it. Honestly, I believe that if you don't have anything good to say, keep it to yourself. Some people just don't get it. 

Yes, I'm done trying to be in good terms with everyone. Even if you fall out of a so called friendship you had with a classmate, whatsoever...


Urgh, so glad I'm able to see her true colours. Ew, a friend who backstabs is not a true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment