Sunday, January 25, 2015

An introvert doing extroverted stuff

Heyho everybody~ :)

I'm trying to make it a point to have more updates on my social media from now on, especially on my instagram and blog. xD There used to be a time where everything on my social media was dead and cold. At most, I would only update on my instagram once a week - that's the max I would go.. Annnndddd my blog? Totally dead. :p I guess that has pretty much changed now and I prefer it the way it is. :D However, I'm still always unsure of what I should blog about. Yes, I may be used to ranting on my blog and just talking about random stuff. I may even be able to come up with an essay full of my rants and all.. But I don't want to bore you all. :p hehe. Then again, maybe I should just stick with doing what I do best on this space. Ahhhh, contradictions... x_x

I guess I'm quite an average and boring person o(╥﹏╥)o... I really prefer staying at home lazing around than to be out... Though sometimes I feel a need to go out too! xD Having to juggle school work and having to go for photo shoots actually isn't tedious at all because I enjoy what I'm doing ヾ(o≧∀≦o)ノ゙!!! Hmmm.. Maybe 8am shoots is quite a challenge though - Like today's shoot for MFWstore :p I had to remind myself to open my eyes fully again and again LOLOLOL xD



 I think this is Joanne's favourite pic xD SHE EVEN SET IT AS HER WHATSAPP WALLPAPER :X HEHEHEHE 

Really enjoy working with this bunch! =D I'm surrounded by nice peopleeeeee *BLESSED* Anywayyyyy, the following pics are all taken by Joanne's expensive-but-take-good-selfies camera. I think it's Casio Exilim TR35? LOL. I had ever considered getting my hands on one before. But I don't think I would spend $1k on a selfie camera that only takes super nice selfies. :( I think we took a lil bit too many photos with that camera in such a short period of time. Too many good photos though!!!! >.< Can't choose, that's why I decided to post mostly everything.... Here goes~~~~ (✧∇✧)╯
























 OK NO MORE, BYEBYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment