Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"Who's that blogger(?) model?"

First of all, thank you all, whoever you are, for allowing me to have a topic to blog about. ^^

I admit. It's rather interesting to see what people say about me, especially when they don't know me personally. Recently, I was told that people were posting things about me on a forum. When I first heard the news, I was truly taken aback - why would people even post stuff about me? *laughs* :'D At first I was disgusted by the comments and felt rather insulted. But now, I genuinely find them interesting and laugh at them instead.

Let me share a few comments made. xD

"Gone under the knife?" HAHA! I'll take that as a compliment. THANKS! If only I was super rich ya? :p

"Make up sibei gao" (meaning make up is super thick) Yes, I agree with that! Sadly, it is typical that all photo shoot makeup is VERY THICK. To be honest, I dare not go out walking on the streets with that amount of make up. :\ Even I myself feel that it's stopping my skin from breathing.... LOL! That's why sometimes I'll remove my makeup immediately after shoots if I had plans to go out after that. Well, it turns out nice in pictures but then, in real life, nope... Nope. Don't believe what you see on the internet!!!!

"Photoshop?" Speaking of photoshop - someone really needs to teach me how to use it because I have no idea how. Just saying. ^^

The rest of the comments are rather crude or mean.. Makes me feel sad.......... for them. (Gotcha, HEHE) :x You can take it as though I'm just repaying them for the attention they gave me (somehow, somewhat) :p #NoPunIntended #ThanksButNoThanks.

***Link down below***
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bglgt%5D-who-blogger-model-4956804.html


Credits: www.butteredgun.com

*Flicks hair*
Life is getting more interesting~

Cheers! :D


1 comment:

  1. Ignore them bah! :)
    I GO BITE THEM ROARRR ARGH

    ReplyDelete